Haitian American Lawyers Association of New York (HALANY), in partnership with CUNY Citizenship Now! & New York City Council Member I. Daneek Miller
FREE HELP WITH HAITIAN TPS
& WORK PERMIT RENEWALS
Saturday, February 10, 2018
10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
89-11 Merrick Blvd.
Jamaica, NY 11432
Minimum requirements to apply:
1. Your TPS expired on January 22, 2018 or,
2. If you renewed your TPS during the most recent re-registration period and have not received your documents.
What to bring:
1. A copy of your past TPS registration application
2. All of your Haitian passports
3. 2017 TPS approval notice [if no approval notice received yet, then I-821 Receipt Notice]
4. 2017 work permit [if no work permit received yet, then I-765 Receipt Notice]
5. If you ever traveled with TPS advance parole, your most recent advance parole document
6. All certificates of disposition for arrests and MTA citations
7. Fee waiver documents (Medicaid letter or 2016 U.S. taxes plus last 4 pay stubs for all employed household members)
MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE.
FOR AN APPOINTMENT PLEASE CALL: 646-664-9400
Let our experienced lawyers and immigration professionals help you with your application.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer as an attorney or to provide translating services!